The National Football League (NFL) is undoubtedly one of the most lucrative sports leagues in the world today. No wonder, a big majority of top level quarter backs make more than $15 million per season and huge money just doesn’t stop flowing for the best players on other positions.
A huge contract however comes with a lot of expectations and puts players under intense pressure to perform. The human body is always likely to be a victim to injuries, stress, and setbacks. The process of recovery and healing may not be easy and quick.
Similarly, no player can deliver dramatic performances on a continuing basis and there would always be the ‘good days’ and the ‘bad days’ and people vying to claim their place is not a player wants when down. This is where Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs come into amateur and professional sports leagues, including the NFL.
Some SARMS And Their Benefits For NFL Players
- Ostarine (also known as MK-2866) would be an ideal drug for NFL players who are struggling with muscle wasting diseases or those who want to reduce atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery. It would also help players maintain muscle mass while cutting down on calories.
- S-4 (Andarine) is extremely beneficial for players from the NFL, who want to increase lean body mass, prevent bone loss, reduce body fat, and improve muscle strength.
- Nutrobal (Mk-677) is helpful for increasing IGF-1 levels, healing old injuries, tightening up loose skin, and increasing lean mass besides healing bones, tendons, and ligaments.
- GW-501516 (Cardarine) is one of the most powerful drugs to increase intensity levels to help NFL players get past plateaus and reach their goals.
- Anabolicum (LGD-4033) is a SARMS that is trusted by athletes across the globe to stimulate body fat reductions and lean body mass improvements. It also has the ability to increase the possibility of a stronger recomp.
Some of the biggest advantages offered by SARMS to NFL players are improved speed, strength, agility, improvisation, and technique. Furthermore, selective androgen receptor modulators usually have a half-life of 2-6 hours and can be purchased in non-toxic oral form that make them the most ideal performance enhancing drug for a competitive athlete.
In addition to these advantages, SARMS are known for producing solid and “high quality” muscle gains unlike gains made from steroids and pro-hormones that are usually water weight.
If that was not all, SARMS don’t aromatize to estrogen that means no acne, gynecomastia, or oily skin making them the best PED for NFL players looking for lucrative advertising assignments.